Rocket Raccoon is a character in Guardians of the Galaxy. 89P13 is a genetically enhanced furred animal turned freelance criminal, calling himself Rocket. Alongside his friend and partner Groot, Rocket travelled the galaxy picking up bounties until they met Star-Lord who then convinced them to assist him to sell the orb for a massive project. However as it was discovered that the Orb was one of the Infinity Stones which was being sought out by Ronan the Accuser, Rocket was convinced despite his better nature to risk everything to stop Ronan's plans to destroy Xandar and enslave the world. During the ensuing battle, Rocket managed to assist his friends in destroying Ronan, despite Groot seemingly being killed. He then became a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy alongside the newly planted baby Groot.
Rocket can seem to be aggravating and menacing at times, often being selfish and boasting a lot. Rocket can keep his temper in check, but without the help of his best friend, Groot, he could never get by himself.
To be added.
- His best friend is Groot.
- He is the only person who can understand what Groot says.
- He is right-handed.
- He has broken out of 23 prisons.
- Rocket has been shown to have a great liking of duct tape. He also claims that with the right amount, that he'd be able to build an entire ship out of it.
- He hates being called "rodent".
Rocket normally wears an orange jumpsuit like outfit, with brown shoulder pads.
- Rocket Blaster-A rocket blaster is Rocket Raccon and Star-Lord's main weapon.
- Slashing Swords-Rocket Raccoon especially has swords if his gun isn't loaded.
- Fists-Use hands and fists to block or attack opponent.